Thursday, December 16, 2010

THE STORY OF ESTEVAN'S HOLIDAY SALE



I was driving in the car yesterday with Estevan,

when he turned to me and out of the blue said

" Mom, I think we should have a Sale

for Christmas at Beansprouts.

I think you should make the new clothing 25% OFF

and the consignment clothing 50% OFF

( because it is used and can be more on sale ).

That way people can get stuff for their

kids for christmas on sale."

So, I asked him " when should this sale be?"

He said " You said that Saturday is your

busiest day at the store, so I think you should start on Saturday"

SO, WE ARE !!!

I suppose there is a reason he is the Manager, oh my

my little entrepreneur, so clever.


START SAVING THIS SATURDAY !

25% OFF SELECTED FALL FASHION AND SHOES!

50% OFF CONSIGNMENT CLOTHING AND SHOES!

INCLUDES : SOPHIE CATALOU, KARTOONS & KATALOONS, ME TOO, TERES KIDS ORGANIC, BABYMACI, ELEVEN SHOES, NATURINO SHOES


No comments: