Thursday, December 4, 2008

FRIENDS FOR LIFE............

Hello, hello..........I have snuck into Angies blog to now become a guest writer once a week, maybe more! My name is Sarah(many of you may remember me from Chick Pea on Commercial Drive as Angie and I shared many many clients back and forth from store to store. I moved Chick Pea to New Westminster 2 years ago and after much thought have left the store and am moving forward with a new consulting business............but my retail addictions are very strong. I love love love to display and love to be around customers so Angie and I agreed that every Friday night I will be in Beansprouts with her for holiday shopping. Tomorrow night will be our 3rd night so please come down for a visit and enjoy special promotions just for the evening(check last blog entry for more details) and we will have treats and drinks to munch on while we chat and shop together..........
Looking so forward to seeing all of you!
Much Love,
Sarah.
(And many many thanks to Angie for being the very best friend I could ask for. Her love and support are always unconditional and her friendship has truly pulled me through so many of the changes that I have gone through in the past 3 years. Having her by my side makes life more rewarding, more exciting and definitely more fulfilling!)

No comments: