Thursday, December 11, 2008

SKATEBOARD LESSONS FOR XMAS???

Hoping that another mom of a young boy might be able to help.........this is a photo of my Koby(this is Sarah writing, not Angie!). Last year for xmas we bought him his first skateboard. Helmet and pads too.............he was only 4 and a half but he convinced us that he was ready. Well here we are one year later and the skateboard hasn't been touched! He really wants to ride it but he needs some help. Being that he needs nothing for xmas I would love to buy him some lessons. But I can't seem to find any info. out there. So if anyone knows of any skilled skateboarder that would love to teach a very eager almost 6 year old we would love to hire him or her!
Please leave a comment if you can help me.
xo Sarah.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sarah,
i know it's 3 months later, but are you still looking for someone to give skateboard lessons?
my husband and i live by main/18th, we have a 6 month old baby girl. i was just perusing beansprouts website, when i saw your post. my husband, scottie, is an avid skateboarder, and has been for over 20 years. he would be writing this comment himself, but he's at work right now. i just phoned him to see if he'd be interested, and he is. if you're interested, you could reach him at 604-709-9576.
take care,
angie

Sarah Christie said...

Thanks Angie. It was really nice to meet you and your beautiful little girl yesterday. I am absolutely interested and will give Scottie a call early next week.
Thanks so much.
Sarah.

Muhammad Hassan said...

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. https://longboardbrand.com/caster-board/